- Aluminum Forgings for Rail Vehicles
- Aluminum plate sheet for rail Rail vehicles
- Aluminum Profile for Rail Vehicles
The body structure of high-speed railway, maglev and low- and medium-speed maglev vehicles with speeds greater than 200km/h are all made of aluminum alloy. More than 30% of the body structure of urban rail vehicles is also made of aluminum alloy, because aluminum alloy can maximize Reduce the weight of the car body, while meeting the requirements of airtightness, safety and ride comfort.
Aluminum alloy high speed train
The rail vehicle body consists of a bottom, side walls, a roof, and partition walls, and seats, air-conditioning systems, doors and windows, sanitary facilities, lighting, televisions, luggage racks, sound insulation and heat insulation materials are installed inside it. Both the car body and the trolley have brakes and connectors. The mass of the vehicle is the sum of the masses of these parts. The car body, seat frame, luggage rack, doors and windows, air conditioning system, etc. are all made of aluminum. Among the aluminum materials used, aluminum extrusion materials accounted for 74%, aluminum plates, strips and foils accounted for about 23%, and the amount of die castings and forgings was less than 3%.
Alloy rail car body
Modern aluminum alloy car bodies are connected by friction stir welding. The welding performance of aluminum is quite different from that of steel. Therefore, when choosing aluminum, you should pay attention to:
- The characteristics of low melting point, high thermal conductivity, and easy penetration of aluminum alloys should be considered.
- Try to use extruded aluminum profiles with high rigidity.
- Use extruded wall panels to connect with longitudinal welds as much as possible, and minimize or avoid transverse welds, which can not only improve the static load strength, but also significantly increase the fatigue strength of the structure.
- The cross-section ribs or corners of the members and the intersection of the frame longitudinal beams should be smoothly transitioned, and the arc radius should be larger. The layout of the welds should be reasonable and not excessively concentrated to improve the fatigue strength of the structure.
- The alloy, material state and size are carefully selected according to the strength requirements of various places.
Fire resistance, wear resistance and corrosion resistance
The biggest advantage of using aluminum alloy to manufacture the vehicle body is that it can greatly reduce its own mass, and the reduction of its own mass plays a vital role in the operation of the car, but at the same time it can withstand the specified tension, compression, bending, Vertical load and sudden unexpected impact, collision and other forces; earthquake resistance, fire resistance, arc resistance, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, easy processing and forming and maintenance; reasonable price, etc.
Aluminum body reduces self weight
The density of aluminum alloy is only equivalent to 1/3 of that of steel. Therefore, under the same conditions, compared with weathering steel body, the weight of stainless steel body can be lighter by about 15%, while aluminum alloy can be lighter by more than 35%. Timing, aluminum alloy vehicles can increase transportation volume by 10% and save energy by 9.6%-12.5%. This advantage is particularly prominent for the operation of urban rail routes, because they stop and start frequently. In addition, under the same conditions of traction, vehicles can be added, without additional trains.
Good heat dissipation
Although the melting point of aluminum is much lower than that of iron, its thermal conductivity is much higher than that of iron, and it has good heat dissipation performance, so it has good fire resistance and arc resistance. It is a fireproof material.
Environmental protection, no rust, no need to paint
The aluminum alloy car body has strong corrosion resistance, and the aluminum has good surface treatment properties, will not rust, and does not need to be painted, so the maintenance cost is much lower than that of carbon steel and low alloy copper steel. The period is also longer. After the expiration of the operating period, the aluminum scrap in the aluminum alloy car body can be fully recycled, which is much higher than that of the carbon steel car body, which is conducive to the construction of circular economy and environmental protection.
Corrosion resistance, beautiful body
Aluminum alloy has excellent surface treatment performance, can be anodized, sprayed paint, electrophoretic paint film and coloring, etc., not only can further improve the corrosion resistance of the aluminum car body, but also the car body is beautiful and the color is harmonious. Landscape.