- Aluminum Forgings for Rail Vehicles
- Aluminum plate sheet for rail Rail vehicles
- Aluminum Profile for Rail Vehicles
Henan Chinalco Aluminum Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive scientific and technological enterprise integrating trade, with complete quality system, strong technical force, first-class detection means, and a number of national scientific research units to develop non-ferrous alloy products.
In recent years, our company has cooperated with national scientific research institutions to develop large-scale pit continuous casting new magnesium alloy bars, which can cast magnesium alloy bars with length of 0.5m-8m and diameter of 60mm-500mm. It is required to produce different specifications and types of magnesium alloy materials.
The company's main products are:
1) Aluminum forgings for railway vehicles: 5083 aluminum forgings for railway vehicles, 5754 aluminum forgings for railway vehicles, 6061 aluminum forgings for railway vehicles, 6082 aluminum forgings for railway vehicles, etc.
2) Aluminum plate for railway vehicles: 5083 aluminum plate for rail vehicles, 5383 aluminum plate for rail vehicles, 5454 aluminum plate for rail vehicles, 5754 aluminum plate for rail vehicles, etc.
3) Aluminum profiles for railway vehicles: 5754 aluminum tube profiles are used for rail vehicles, 6063 aluminum tube profiles for railway vehicles, etc
In the process of operation, the company adopts certification management system, such as quality management standard ISO 9001:2008 and environmental management standard ISO 14001:2004, employee health and safety management standard OHSAS 18001:2007, and the company issues certificates that all aluminum products meet EU standards.
For the materials (food inventory, inventory can be stored) of the food, all specifications to ensure the safety and hygiene of the products, and will eventually contact with the food and strictly abide by. Specifications are in accordance with international standards and cooperate with customers to meet the specific requirements of each terminal. Ensure compliance with these safety regulations through regular inspections by internal auditors and the client itself.
Meanwhile, the production department dealing with food related materials has implemented HACCP system by risk analysis, and set up key inspection points to prevent and eliminate risks that may affect the safety of these materials.