- Aluminum Forgings for Rail Vehicles
- Aluminum plate sheet for rail Rail vehicles
- Aluminum Profile for Rail Vehicles
In the 1950s, some developed countries in the world began to use aluminum alloy materials to manufacture railway vehicles, including the United States, Canada, Japan, Russia, Germany, France, etc. In terms of railway freight, the United States, Canada, South Africa and other countries have gone through decades The development of the lonely characteristic heavy-duty train technology has gradually formed, among which the United States is the earliest and most mature country in the application of aluminum alloy coal gondola technology.
Aluminum alloy coal gondola car
Aluminum alloy cargo hold
High-speed and heavy-duty are the development direction of railway transportation in the future, and the lightweight of railway vehicles is an important way to achieve high-speed and heavy-duty. Aluminum is undoubtedly the best material for lightweight. The data shows that aluminum cars have obvious advantages over steel cars. The Chinese C80 aluminum alloy gondola is 5 tons lighter than the C76 steel bath gondola and 19 tons lighter than the C63A gondola. With the total weight of the vehicle unchanged, the effective load of the vehicle is greatly increased. In addition, the aluminum alloy gondola has the advantages of saving fuel, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, long life, light corrosion, and low operation and maintenance costs.
Fuel saving and long service life
Advantages of aluminum alloy freight gondola:
- Higher strength and density ratio. Compared with the existing high-strength weathering steel vehicles in China, it is easier to achieve lightweight body, thereby increasing load and greatly improving transportation efficiency.
- Aluminum alloy gondola has higher corrosion resistance than steel gondola. Due to the high corrosion resistance of the aluminum alloy material, there is less maintenance and repair; at the same time, because of its smooth surface, it is helpful for unloading. According to experience, the aluminum alloy car body can greatly reduce vehicle maintenance costs.